Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spring Session, 2012

Spring session begins January 30th at West Valley and February 6th at Cabrillo College. The syllabus for all classes will be made available to you, electronically, the first day of class, in Angel (West Valley students) and Blackboard (Cabrillo students). Please use this blog to find information about textbook requirements, office hours, orientation (online Cabrillo students) and the add process.

ENROLLED STUDENTS:
It is very important that ALL ENROLLED students confirm their planned attendance for class on the first day of school. For Cabrillo students, this requires being in class on Monday, Feb 6th. (Online students have an orientation scheduled on Monday night, from 7-9 pm in room 450.) For West Valley students (all online), you must send an email to me between January 27th and January 30th stating that you are confirming your intent to participate in class. The waitlists for all classes is long so, without your confirmation, I may have to drop you in order to add a waitlisted student.

WAITLISTED STUDENTS:
If you are on the waitlist, you will need to contact me to request an add code.
West Valley students will need to send me an email, requesting to add.
Cabrillo F2F students will need to attend lecture on Monday morning, requesting to add.
Cabrillo Online students will need to attend the orientation on Monday evening, Feb 6th and request to add.

I am not always able to add all waitlisted students (as each class has a cap), but I will do my best to add as many as possible.

*Please note, if you are a Cabrillo online learner, and you have a conflict with the orientation, send me an email prior to that date so that you are not dropped from the course.

If you have other questions that are not answered on this blog, please send me an email and I will reply at my earliest convenience.

Eat well, play fit,
Denise C. Russo, MS RD CDE

No comments: