Friday, January 28, 2011

Update: West Valley and Cabrillo students are getting ready to return to school. Welcome Back! Please see notes in my post below regarding confirming enrollment or adding (waitlisted or not), particularly for online classes. All students trying to add the face-to-face classes at Cabrillo must attend the class into which they hope to be added. Please note that my West Valley email is not functioning. Email can be sent to me using this same nutritionrusso address at gmail.com. In an effort to prevent spam, I am not typing the full email address here. If you have sent me email via West Valley (or Cabrillo) and have not received a reply within 24 hours, please try the gmail address.
Eat well, play fit,
Denise

Here is a link to the orientation video for West Valley users. Cabrillo students have a face-to-face orientation on February 7th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwk60s0LqJM

No comments: